We can provide a wide range of services for our clients including:
- marketing audits
- cost benefit analysis
- customer satisfaction surveys
- mail list creation
- mail list management
- mailing services
- website consultancy
please contact us for further information
if you require a service not listed above.
As each month passes businesses become more and more reliant on information
technology. Due to the nature of our work we have a vast experience of
the issues surrounding the implementation of both hardware and software,
both in terms of clients and our own practice. We can assist you with
installing proven mainstream solutions after conducting an independent
appraisal of your requirements. Please contact us for more information.
An analytical approach to reaching successful financial compensation
A specialist service for solicitors when a claim for financial compensation
is at issue.
Typically, cases may involve:
- accusations of fraud
- death or personal injury
- professional or medical negligence
- loss of earnings or profits
- loss of property or personal possessions
- the breakdown of a business relationship
- the breakdown of a marriage
- valuation disputes
Litigation, disputes and the potential threat of court action can be
very stressful and distressing for the individuals involved - we are conscious
of the need to complete our work as swiftly and discreetly as possible,
particularly with a view to aiding out of court settlements.
In doing this work we adopt a detailed and inquisitive approach to our
research in order to spot anomalies and identify weakness in any disclosures;
we adopt a creative approach to seeking out and resolving the financial
facts of the matter.
Our litigation specialists also involve our corporate finance and tax
consultancy teams when appropriate.
Whether the case involves someone making or defending a claim we can
- investigating and assessing the financial position of the individuals
or companies involved
- quantifying loss and liability
- advising on the documents which are required to support the legal
- briefing the legal team on the financial aspects and intricacies of
- preparing expert reports
- assisting with settlement negotiations
- appearing as an expert witness in court to give evidence