Will the Autumn Statement protect Britain against 'debt storm'?. Pearson May News Update - Tuesday 29 November
Pearson May news blog
- State pension age to rise faster than planned
- The Autumn Statement and the economy
- The Autumn Statement and business finance
- Autumn Statement Round-up
- Autumn Statement reaction
- Will the Autumn Statement protect Britain against 'debt storm'?
Will the Autumn Statement protect Britain against 'debt storm'?
The Chancellor has started speaking. We will keep you up to date with a round-up of the announcements as soon as he has finished.
So far, growth forecasts have been downgraded, to 0.9 per cent this year, and 0.7 per cent next year. But the Office for Budget Responsibility (OBR) says the UK is not heading for a double-dip recession.
This section contains a host of advice and information on a range of business matters, from insuring your
business to dealing with employee absence. Simply visit the topics listed below for further information,
ideas, tips and strategies on how to take your business forward.
Click here for more information
See What's On Our Site
Our site also contains:
- A huge database of business information
- Your portal to the web with our powerful search facilities and Links section