archived news blog
May 2013 (15)
April 2013 (28)
March 2013 (33)
February 2013 (26)
January 2013 (32)
December 2012 (26)
November 2012 (30)
October 2012 (33)
Businesses say high streets 'can be revitalised'. Pearson May News Update - Friday 17 May
Pearson May news blog
- Businesses say high streets 'can be revitalised'
- Bank raises economic growth forecast
- Unemployment increases slightly in first quarter
- G8 expected to boost Northern Ireland economy
- SME websites key in driving sales and job growth
- Remove age cap on start-up loans, says adviser
- No change in interest rates or QE programme
- Business groups respond to Queen's Speech
Businesses say high streets 'can be revitalised'
More than half of independent retailers in England think that their town centre is performing 'poorly' but 70 per cent think that better relationships with local authorities would improve the situation, according to research from the Federation of Small Businesses.
Read more »
This section contains a host of advice and information on a range of business matters, from insuring your
business to dealing with employee absence. Simply visit the topics listed below for further information,
ideas, tips and strategies on how to take your business forward.
Click here for more information
See What's On Our Site
Our site also contains:
- A huge database of business information
- Your portal to the web with our powerful search facilities and Links section